Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's Wednesday and I'm Working On....

Woolen Penny Rug Pillows

You can never have too many pillows! 
 I've been stitching the tops of these pillows for the last couple of weeks.
Using the wool that I over dyed.
I have several more that I'm working on.
I just love the look of these.
I wanted to finish them off with some kind of trim but I didn't really know what to do.
As I was roaming the fabric store it came to me.
Why not rick rack?
Well rick rack it is...the perfect finishing for my pillows.
I'll put one of these pillows for sale on the Harvest Moon by the Lake page here on this blog.
I also have some for sale on my blog...click here.

Enjoy your day,
Leanne

I wonder what the other C&PLG gals are up to?

well I am working on items for my  Christmas show in November.  Since the economy has slowed a bit I thought I might as well go ahead and work on Christmas even though it is only April.
New pattern for me from Sweetmeadows farm of a tree topper and LOTS of snowmen ornaments. One from our very own Debbie(barefoot primitives) love this snowman head for my tree.


bear in stocking pattern from countryside crafts

sweetmeadow farm tree topper angel


snowman head pattern from bird in hand

snowman head pattern from barefoot primitives


So that is what i am working on today. Windy very cool day. Cloudy BUT lots of water everywhere.
Wonder what else the ladies are working on today?
Pat
yellowsweetpotato

1 comment:

~*~Harvest Moon by the Lake~*~ said...

Pat I love your tree top Annie! Thanks for sharing,
Leanne