Sunday, April 17, 2011

Flowers, Flowers and More Flowers

I love flowers.
I love, love sunflowers!

In our last post Pat shared some pictures of the flowers growing around her house.

 Love these white tulips.
 I think I would have cut these and brought them in the house.
 Maureen had some beautiful flowers in her yard.
 She also planted pansies.
 But at my house here in Wisconsin,
it's still cold and we had a dusting of snow yesterday...yuck.
 So the only flowers I can show you are my hand made flowers.
I picked yellow ones like Pat and Maureen's but
mine are no match to what mother nature and
2 gals with green thumbs can create.
Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Enjoy your day,
Leanne

1 comment:

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Your handmade flowers are GORGEOUS - love them all!!
beautiful work.