Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Planning New Spring Auctions

Yes our C&plg group on ebay are busy planning for spring time auctions. We are voting on the date right now. I know personally I have bought two new bunny patterns from SweetMeadow farms I plan on making up. I know others are working right now on some items, and one lady has some of the cutest items in her ebay store I hope she will list with us so you can see all the cute items she has for sale. Since the weather was so warm today , 65 degrees at my house, I am really getting in the spring fever mode. Our snow is not melted yet but I sat on my front porch on the porch swing for about 15 minutes. Loved it. I cannot believe how late Easter is this year. We do not celebrate it until April 24. That is almost May. Well hopefully that means the kids will not be in snow suits at the Easter Egg hunt at church this year. Well just thought I would take time to up date you all a little on what we are planning to do for the beginning of 2011.

HAPPY SPRING TO YOU ALL.

No comments: