This month's give away is a little collection of goodies!
You get two sawdust filled pinkeeps in a quality quilt shop material, tied with aged string and some pins and Sweet Annie tucked in ~ An olde hankie that has Be Mine embroidered ~ 3 wool felt, blanket stitched hearts with rusty bells ~ A bobbin pen, yes it works ~ A bunch of my homegrown and dried Lavender tied with aged string, and 3 'lil Valentine image cards.
First, let me mention, I'm Debbie of Simple Country Blessings. I'm in the process of transforming myself to Barefoot Primitives, a name I've wanted for quite awhile! It's a daunting task to say the least! LOL
So with that said... here's what you do to get your name in the 'ol hat... one entry for each one you are able do!
1) Leave a comment here about our CPLG blog
2) Leave a comment here with your thoughts on what you'd like to see or not see on my new website and/or blog Barefoot Primitives.... yes I want to de-clutter and get back to simple :o)
3) Click on the freebie picture above, right click and save to your computer and post on your blog and/or website with a link back here... and email me where you put it by clicking my name box below
4) Become a follower of my Barefoot blog (link in #2) and this CPLG blog. If you are already a follower you get an automatic entry
5) Let me know what kind of prims you'd like to see me create in 2009!
In case my siggy above doesn't work: firstname.lastname@example.org
So you have several chances... and you are more than welcome to simply add a quick comment here and email me with everything else... you'll still be entered for each thing you're able to do!
I will pick the winner on February 6th and post in here. I will also contact you through your blog or website if I'm able, so check back here to be double sure!