Saturday, August 29, 2009

Biscuit, my walking buddy



I'd like you to meet the new love in my life. For Mother's Day this year my 81 year old neighbor recieved a 4 month old puppy from her son. His name is Biscuit and he is cute and sweet and a real fun lovin' guy! She doesn't like walking him, so I walk him every morning and it's a great way to start the day. I get to play and have fun with him for about 30 minutes every morning and then return him to his owner. I really look forward to our time together. Ain't he sweet???

2 comments:

Pat(yellowsweetpotato) said...

doris that is the sweetest, cutest puppy ever. Lucky you to be part of Biscuit's life and lucky biscuit to have you part of his life
Pat

Carol said...

This is great! Now you'll both stay in shape. Maybe, someday, your neighbor will let you keep Biscuit. Firecrackerkid