Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's Wednesday~ What I have been Working on!

Hello Friends
This is my first blog post, so please bare with me. My name is Sally, I am proud to be a part of such a wonderful talented group of ladies and call them friends. I live in Northern Ohio with my husband Robert and Moose ~ our Lhasa that totally grew into his name.

I love this photo, he reminds me of Garfield and clearly you can tell I was bothering him while trying to get this picture. Look at that discusted look on his furry face.

What I am working on today.. pretty much the same every day/night. I sit on my hiney in front of this silly ole monitor and try to create graphics. I have been doing this for about 11 years. I have been on ebay since 2002, where I put them to use creating auction templates and such. My latest interest is making hang tags with my primitive designs and mini product tags.

The other day Robert and I went out to lunch at our favorite Deli and they have this saying painted on the wall down a long hallway. Save the Earth . . . It's the only planet that has chocolate . . .

That has been on my mind and I finally came up with an address label so I could use that saying. So here is what I came up with. I just love it.

You never know, this might be the start to a entirely new line of whimsical sayings hmmmm . . . I will have to see about that. I am neither whimsical or whitty.

Thanks for reading ~ Have a great day

Sally ~ simply*sally

7 comments:

Maureen said...

I LOVE that saying Sally and it has reinspired me to continue my recycling habits! I can definitely see Moose's "attitude" in that picture. What a funny guy :)

Jaja said...

Great post Sally!

Barefoot Primitives said...

Awwww look at Moose! He's a doll and also our CPLG mascot! LOL
Love the chocolate saying, and I agree whole heartedly!

Doris said...

Love your post and love Moose!! The address label is really neat.

Becky said...

Love ALL your products Sally. I especially like gifting your notecards. Everything you make is such great quality. Thanks for the fun post.

Leanne~*~Harvest Moon by the Lake said...

Sally, Great post! Moose is so cute even with the attitude. lol I love the chocolate saying...I do think it's the start of a new line for Simply Sally.
Leanne

Cotton Eyed Jo said...

Loved reading what you are doing now, and always love pics of Moosie, even when you are interrupting his nap! LOL Great products and the idea of a whimsical line is great! Jo