Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What Are You Working on Wednesday?

Today I will be sewing corn to go along with this cute crow.The fabric is a corn print so half the work is done for me already! Wish I could grow a vegetable garden this easily ;)This pattern is from imseeingraggedies
I also want to work on this Colonial doll's dress. She is made from an Annie Beez pattern and is the third one I've made. I entered my first gal in our County Fair and she won a blue ribbon. She now sits in my family room next to the fireplace. The second doll I made as a gift for my sister. If this one turns out like I hope,she will go for sale on ebay. The dress sewing on these dolls is a little more involved than my usual prim dresses so the change is fun. Other than that I will be working on keeping warm because our spring temps that were in the
50's are dropping back into the 30's and we could get snow showers again. Booooo hiss! Enjoy your Wednesday friends! Maureen ~stitchesnmore

3 comments:

TeresaM said...

I saw some ears of corn made from that material it looked really nice! Can't wait to see your finished piece!

Connie said...

Oh, these will be fun to see in their completed form!

Doris said...

I love the crow!! Just cuter than cute. doris