Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm Working on Punchneedle

What have I been working on this week?
Punchneedle!
I'm a punching fool! The more I do the more I want to do.
Now I have to decide if I want to stain them. What do you think?
I just love the colors against the black background.
I think I will frame this one or maybe attach it to box.

I think this little bird is so cute!

A punchneedle I finished and have on ebay.

I'm still working on penny rugs.
After a while my hand gets a little sore so then I start on penny rugs again.
I'm building up inventory for my fall craft fairs....that's a good thing.
I want to get a lot of punchneedle and penny rugs done before it gets nice outside.
Happy stitching,
~*~Leanne~*~

1 comment:

TeresaM said...

They are so pretty!! I love to punch too. I was working on my first piece and moving right along before I received some orders. I had to clean up my supplies and now I can't find my threader!!! I hate when I need to clean up my work space......... I lose things then!