Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This week I've been painting furniture!

I painted this old dresser and added new knobs.
I just love how this looks. I thought this dresser would be perfect for our foyer...and I was right. I'm looking for a piece of granite to finish off the top so we can use it as a bar when we entertain.
I also painted it's partner, and a little bedside chest...all black.
My older son moved out so now we are converting his room into Jack's room.
I had left over paint so I painted this little table too.
That's what I've been working on.
Have a great week!
~*~Leanne~*~

4 comments:

Becky said...

Leanne...when are you going to be in Orlando again? I NEED you and your paintbrush at MY house. Your items turned out so neat. Love the black chest. Beautiful! Now please stop being so productive!

Maureen said...

Very handsome pieces Leanne!

TeresaM said...

WOW!!!! You did a very nice job! Both pieces look great!!!

Jaja said...

Love the chest! Black furniture looks so rich.