Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What have you been Working on Wednesday!

It is freezing outside!!!!!
Can you see how cold it is?
Our temps this morning were -3 with a wind chill of -7....that's cold!

So what's the best meal when it's cold?
Chili!
I have nacho chips, cheese and sour cream to go with the chili when it's done.
That's what I've been working on today.
And...


Changing our 3 seasons porch back to what is was before I turned it into a winter wonderland. You can look on my blog for pictures of what it looked like for Christmas.
It was so cold in there that I had to wear my winter jacket and gloves.
You can see how frosty the windows got.
I'm trying to think spring but when it's so cold it's really hard. LOL

~*~Leanne~*~
Harvest Moon by the Lake


What have you been Working On?



ok I am going to add on to Leannes post to show you what I did today. Not much of anything. As you see we had our first HUGE snow for us.
Took these pictures off my front porch and this was this morning and we got about 3 more inches after I took these pictures.
so then I sat in my chair with heating pad on my back the rest of the day. Exciting day at the Moores. Thank the GOOD LORD we did not have to leave the house today. That is the good part of being retired.



Pat~~~~yellowsweetpotato

1 comment:

Sharon/primthyme said...

The chlly,looks wonderful !!
Prim hugs & Blessings,
Thyme95/Primthyme/Sharon