Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What Am I Working On?

Just finished up this little Annie and...
Penny Rugs!
It seems like I have been cutting out circles for hours...well that's because I have. LOL
I love the stitching but I'm not fond of the cutting out. Did I mention I cut each of the circles out by hand...oh I did...well I just want you to know that I cut out each one of the circles by hand...I've been cutting in circles so long I am now typing in circles. LOL
I listed the Annie today on ebay and will list the penny rug when I finish.
Stay warm,
~*~Leanne~*~

5 comments:

Jaja said...

Those circles look familiar. When I'm stitching on a pile of pennies, it seems an endless ordeal, but lots of fun too.

Maureen said...

Your doll is so sweet and my hand is cramping up over the thoughts of all that cutting! Pretty colors :)

Becky said...

There can't possibly be a pair of scissors out there sharp enough to make this fun. What are you making?????

Barefoot Primitives said...

The doll is great and those pennies are sure fun to cut out eh! So IS there an easier way to cut them out? :o)

Cotton Eyed Jo said...

Penny rugs are wonderful way to use small pieces of wool, so very thrifty while being so industrious!

Bet it is warm to work on it in your lap too! Lovely work!