Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Wednesday

Jaja, THANKS for sharing the cheerful springy colors of those ribbons. Can't wait to see what you create with them!Pat, my backyard looks like yours. We are really getting a doozy of a snowstorm here today. I've got a crock pot of chilli simmering for dinner and it smells delicious. I have a small collection of Raggedy Ann dolls. Occasionally I enjoy buying an old one that is missing her dress and then using an old Simplicity pattern I re-outfit her. So far I have made new dresses,bloomers and aprons for three dolls and I have one more that I'm working on. Here is a picture of the gal I finished up today on this snow day.

4 comments:

Jaja said...

Oh Mo, she looks like the one I had as a girl. What a Sweetie!

~*~Leanne~*~Harvest Moon by the Lake~*~ said...

Mo, Cute doll! I know she was yours!
~*~Leanne~*~

Becky said...

She is so sweet. Do you take before pictures of your restoration projects so you can gloat once they're finished? I would!

Barefoot Primitives said...

Oh yeah - before and after pics are always great! Raggedy's are timeless!