Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's another "What Are You Working on Wednesday?"

I am working on keeping warm! Honestly, enough already with the low to minus below digit temperatures already. It's supposed to "warm" up to the 20's tomorrow so I am going out to do some errands... no matter what! I am tired of the house and starting
to talk to myself.That's a bad sign isn't it? Anway,I hope some of my group sisters have something more productive to post about today.I am working on a spring bunny but it's slow going with my cold fingers. Time for more tea.......

5 comments:

.......The Keepsake Chest........ said...

Plenty of Sunshine here in Kentucky today, I'm starting to feel human again!
Yeah!!
I'm woking on an order for a hand painted oak toilet seat with one of my bear designs.
Business has been so slooooooooooow it feels good to have a paying project.

Simple Country Blessings said...

I'm working on keeping warm too! But it's actually supposed to be springy weather tomorrow and snow this weekend! Sheesh! No wonder I can't get over my cold!!!

I joined up for the PrimMart sale beginning Feb.11 so everyone be ready for goodies!!

Jaja said...

Hang in there everyone, Spring is coming soon!

Maureen said...

I LOVE your optimism Jaja and actually, it was very pretty here today (Thurs) We had sunshine all day and some of the snow is melting. It was nice taking care of some errands without freezing!

Cotton Eyed Jo said...

Our weather is windy and colder than normal. But as the weatherman said at 6:00 ~ "It is January!"