Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Wednesday and MORE SNOW

Enough already geeesh every Wednesday I post it is a major snow storm.
Hopefully Becky, our resident Floridian or Jo, our resident Texan will post on one Wednesday and show us some sunshine.
Here is what I have been doing today
First picture is taken looking out my shop door into my back yard and deck!



here is another picture out my shop door looking towards the road



This is a picture of the doll sitting there waiting for me to finish the face and bow in her hair


Now this is a picture of the treadmill with my shoes sitting on it and I am happy to report I walked my mile already whew


Well here is a picture of my projects I will be working on when I finish this post
I am in a barnyard theme I guess first is the chicken my doll will be holding and the fabric under it is the clothes I have already cut out for the doll. Now I will be going out there after this post and sew them.ps I already made two chickens earlier.

Last but not least I am working on two cow dolls. Are they not cute? I made one last year and just loved it so going to sew another one up.


Now that is what is going on in my boring life. Hopefully some of the other members will be in to post what is going on in their lives on this snowy Wednesday.
toodles
Pat(yellowsweetpotato)

4 comments:

~*~Leanne~*~Harvest Moon by the Lake~*~ said...

Hi Pat, I love the pictures of the snow and I can't wait to see your new dollies!
Stay warm,
~*~Leanne~*~

Becky said...

I always love reading your blog entries Pat! I can't wait to see that finished cow.

Barefoot Primitives said...

Cows rule! Can't wait to see yours! I've got a great cow pattern just waiting for me to stop everything else and concentrate on her! LOL

Cotton Eyed Jo said...

U are so clever with your hands! Every one of your dolls is a Q T Pie!

Way too cold in TX to tempt anyone here to brag about the weather! lol