Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cotton Eyed Jo is at the Discovery Green Holiday Market

For all the remaining Thursdays in November(excluding Thanksgiving) and the 1st three Thursdays of December, I'll be selling hooked rugs, dolls, and holiday ornies at the Holiday market at Discovery Green. I'm sharing a booth with a friend! Our seller names at Etsy are Parish Pretties(my friend) and Cotton Eyed Jo. My seller name at Ebay is Swimminginfabric. You can see HRBrown Convention Center in the background. You can find an organic food market, several food vendors, and a variety of other items. Discovery Green is a beautiful park with water features, a couple of restaurants, and a skating rink opening for December skating! There are even concerts scheduled for the Thursday evenings of the market. This week we are even hoping to see some stars from the Latin Grammy Awards walking through the park! Stop by and visit with us, if you come to the market...

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I'll take one of everything please! Wish I did live close enough to shop there. Your booth looks very welcoming.