Sunday, November 16, 2008

Are you catching the Christmas spirit?


Now don't get me wrong. I LOVE Thanksgiving Day....the delicious food, time spent with family and friends, reflecting on our blessings and thanking our Dear Lord for the graces He sends us. The days roll by so fast anymore. When I was little, Christmas and my birthday were my two favorite holidays of the year and they never came fast enough. Now they come and are gone in a blink but the memories of these days are always with us. As for that Christmas spirit... it is sneaking up on me and I am feeling near ready to put away my fall colored decorations to make room for the red and green and snowfolk.I did some sewing and have finished up a doll with some gingerbread accessories as an outlet for my Christmassy urges. I have her picture posted here for you and I listed her on ebay. Remember to visit all of us CPLG sisters on eBay where you can find some unique, one of a kind gifts for folks on your list or as a treat for yourself. Maureen (aka stitchesnmore)

No comments: